Monday 18 August 2014

A Visit to Little India, Singapore

As a mum being in a hospital is not fun at all,  I went to KK Women's and Children's Hospital for an appointment check up recently. I can't deny it, this hospital has helped me a lot in many of my family's medical needs. For those of you who have not seen this hospital here are some of the images.

Left tower for kids and right tower for women.
My most visited tower. 

The highlight of this trip ! and my motivation of going to Little India...is this South Indian Biryani shop. Gandhi Restaurant is located just behind Race Course Road, Little India , Singapore. Accessible via MRT Purple Line/ Northeast Line, bus, car. An 8 minutes walk from KK Hospital.

I have learned to prepare, cook and serve biryani for my family few years back. I've written "learned to serve", since my kids enjoy spicy Indian cuisine. I am required to have lots of water on the table to drink when  they can't take the spiciness anymore. 

By the way, I'd like to thank my amiable neighbors Jyothsna and Raga for sharing with me their recipes few years ago. Guys you are amazing.



I enjoy eating biryani with my clean bare hands.



With a friendly and happy to serve staff.

Disclaimer : The content in this blog is for information only and based from the author's experiences, opinion and feeling at the time of travel to a place and may not be necessarily applicable to the reader/s. The information in this blog is not updated in a timely manner. Accuracy is not a guarantee. Therefore, the author is not liable to whatever links, information, images changes/ updates by third parties that are not directly connected to the author of this blog. This blog is not suggesting, recommending anything to it's readers and are not liable for any  damages or losses.  If you have any suggestions or comment/s please email the author at mytraveltourasia@gmail.com.  It is important for the reader/s to do your due diligence before traveling to foreign place/s. The information and images in this blog are sole propriety of this blog and reproduction is illegal.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Name :
Email Address :